Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
OK, so French, then...I looked it up.
There is a patent drawing for it but that seems to be about as far as it got.
Refer the video I posted at AI FailsThis one really annoys me, especially as I was there just three weeks ago.
Neither image bears any resemblance to the event, or the location, either in 1944 or now. The creator ought to be dragged by the b*llocks to visit the bridge, and made to study, in great detail, the actions that took place there. There is no excuse for such lazy ignorance, especially as this garbage could be (innocently) accepted as authentic by some students.
View attachment 888197
In the 1920s it was drawings on paper...........2 dimensional ugly.So it's REALLY ugly as opposed to being VIRTUALLY ugly?
They also forgot the Showa/Nakajima L2D.I was almost impressed until I saw the four engine Me-323.
To be fair, the Me323 prototype and several pre-production airframes did have only four G-R 14M engines.I was almost impressed until I saw the four engine Me-323.
Saw that on the news crawler (at the bottom) the other day. I knew it was over when rival AIs begin attacking each other with out human direction.Speaking of 'fails':
![]()
OpenAI model goes rogue during testing and hacks startup
OpenAI has announced one of its AI models broke containment during testing before hacking into another AI startup.www.abc.net.au
I love the way the experts are surprised. Ordinary people have been predicting this for decades.Speaking of 'fails':
![]()
OpenAI model goes rogue during testing and hacks startup
OpenAI has announced one of its AI models broke containment during testing before hacking into another AI startup.www.abc.net.au
When did Rossum's Universal Robots appear?I love the way the experts are surprised. Ordinary people have been preducting this for decades.
Skynet will be next.....When did Rossum's Universal Robots appear?
1920 according to Aunty Wiki!When did Rossum's Universal Robots appear?
The first AI warning over a century ago.1920 according to Aunty Wiki!
See the movie "Metropolis" (1927).The first AI warning over a century ago.