Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Germans did have some good winter and/or nigh-fighter camouflage late-war that is curiously represented with relative accuracy in that "photo".Was there an actual aircraft with those fuse markings, anyone?
Can't even spell. Has off instead of ofView attachment 894824
More AI crap
Most likely.But was there a plane with the registration (?)
LG+LW?

As long as I can find friends like Thump and real folks I will keep with it. But I quit yyoooootube a long time ago.Dario Amodei — We Must Pace the Frontier
I've got news for you, Dario. AI already took over the internet (see a.o. this thread), which is the reason that many of us are quitting the World Wide Web as it is.
Barnacles.

They still look better than props in over 90% of AI pictures.That long water exposure did cause the props to sag.
The bar for that is rather low, though ........They still look better than props in over 90% of AI pictures.
Unfortunately that may mean that AI is getting better.![]()
Yeah, basically it means that I abandoned social media and hardly use google anymore. I still visit this site, for the people that I know.As long as I can find friends like Thump and real folks I will keep with it. But I quit yyoooootube a long time ago.
Yeah, basically it means that I abandoned social media and hardly use google anymore. I still visit this site, for the people that I know.