AI Fails (11 Viewers)

Was there an actual aircraft with those fuse markings, anyone?
The Germans did have some good winter and/or nigh-fighter camouflage late-war that is curiously represented with relative accuracy in that "photo".

Their late-war schemes *almost* approaches the Italians (and IJA) camo scheme "wow factor".
 
IMG_20260912_112214.jpg
 
Yeah, basically it means that I abandoned social media and hardly use google anymore. I still visit this site, for the people that I know.

Just for interest what are you using?

I am using Vivaldi browser and Mojeek search. The former took a little getting used to but has so many advantages, like being totally uncontaminated by AI, stripping out almost all tracking and advertising, but Mojeek is variable. Sometimes magic and other times cannot find English web pages that Dogpile, DDG and Startpage find easily. Mojeek is based in the UK so you would expect it to excel there. I avoid gobble as much as I can because I object to being the product they sell.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back