MiTasol
Major
only vomiting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
I was about to post "Daniel discovers the world of hallucinogens".The last looks more like a real airplane than a lot of earlier stuff.
Coloring books for kids should not require the use of poor hallucinogens for successful coloring.
Well, at least this will get the "protect the kids" crowd to start saying stuff.
Does that filter current sites (i.e.: news sites with up to date postings)?Just saw something and it seemed to work for me the only time I've tried it so far. If you want AI out of your searches, in the Google search bar, type, Before:2023 and then your search query
Just saw something and it seemed to work for me the only time I've tried it so far. If you want AI out of your searches, in the Google search bar, type, Before:2023 and then your search query
Nope. That's the Apache. Easy mistake.Does that look like a P-51 to you? I THINK NOT!
View attachment 869815
To big for the Apache, must be the P-51 Invader variant.Nope. That's the Apache. Easy mistake.
You're all wrong, that's the feared Wildfire or Spitcat, as TerryAirframes will inform you!