Airborne2001
Airman 1st Class
- 176
- Jun 17, 2024
Bf-190 for Fw-109.Love this "bird" with the Gatling-gun or is it something else?). Simply great!
View attachment 870841
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Bf-190 for Fw-109.Love this "bird" with the Gatling-gun or is it something else?). Simply great!
View attachment 870841
It's sort of a Bf109 - the Fw190 was a radial engined fighter.Bf-190 for Fw-109.
It's sort of a Bf109 - the Fw190 was a radial engined fighter.
'Tis true that the Fw190 did produce an inline variant (Fw190D, plus V13, V15, V16, V18, V29, V30, V32, V33), but the annular radiator on those types prevented the nose/cowl from tapering, like the Bf109 and He112, etc.Some Fw 190s were radial, but not all. In any case A Airborne2001 intentionally wrote Fw-109, not Fw 190.
...., so the FW-109 appeared to be a typographical error.
Well, in all fairness, it does have German national insignia on it, so I suppose it *could* be a FW-109...It wasn't.
'Tis true that the Fw190 did produce an inline variant (Fw190D, plus V13, V15, V16, V18, V29, V30, V32, V33), but the annular radiator on those types prevented the nose/cowl from tapering, like the Bf109 and He112, etc.
The aircraft seen in the picture has a profile that matches the Bf109 (fuselage, cockpit canopy, empenage) far closer than that of a Fw190 or Ta152, so the FW-109 appeared to be a typographical error.
Some Bf-109s were planned for high-altitude engines, and the cowling actually did look like the photo:Some Fw 190s were radial, but not all. In any case A Airborne2001 intentionally wrote Fw-109, not Fw 190.
That's still not a FW-109.Some Bf-109s were planned for high-altitude engines, and the cowling actually did look like the photo:
View attachment 870964
And the Avia S-199:
View attachment 870965
Check out the hand between the girls on the left - classic AI fingers.From this forum. Not sure if this is AI or not, but if you can get past the smiles and the jugs, there is something very unusual going on with the arms of the girls on the right.
View attachment 871750
I get these and similar ads all the time, not sure why, but hey, it's eye candy and they're not trying to tell me that my car's warranty is expired!Hmm, not the kind of adds we want I guess.
From this forum. Not sure if this is AI or not, but if you can get past the smiles and the jugs, there is something very unusual going on with the arms of the girls on the right.
View attachment 871750
There are few denizens of this website I want to see in intimate apparel.Hmm, not the kind of adds we want I guess.
I had to use google translate to understand that sentenceThere are few denizens of this website I want to see in intimate apparel.
Those pics are posted in the 'Quotes and Jokes' thread.There are few denizens of this website I want to see in intimate apparel.
Most alarming is the word "few".I had to use google translate to understand that sentence![]()