AI Fails (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmm, not the kind of adds we want I guess.

If you go to the thisistrue.com site you will see a long post within the last few months on what disgusting adverts Google was linking to his site and refusing to take down while simultaneously blocking some of his posts that used actual news headlines.

Alternatively email [email protected] and I am sure he will send you the link. His mail can be slow as he is continuously on the move of a ship.

At least with Amazon you can email [email protected] and usually get a very quick and intelligent reply.
 
If you go to the thisistrue.com site you will see a long post within the last few months on what disgusting adverts Google was linking to his site and refusing to take down while simultaneously blocking some of his posts that used actual news headlines.

Alternatively email [email protected] and I am sure he will send you the link. His mail can be slow as he is continuously on the move of a ship.

At least with Amazon you can email [email protected] and usually get a very quick and intelligent reply.
No....hush!

I'd much rather look at models wearing bras than some of the stupid crap that invades the ad spaces.
 
Capture+_2026-03-18-22-36-11.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back