Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
You know it's bad when I can spot the errors.
As I mentioned it before: Beware the RAC! (Red Arrow Conspiracy)Well, it said....Saab 32 Lansen: Sweden's Cold War Guardian of the Skies - YouTube!
View attachment 874414
I think this settles once and for all the superiority of Hellcat over the Corsair.
View attachment 875030
Recoil must have blown him back in time.
I think you missed the significance of those red arrows. Clearly, this is US Navy's equivalent of the Luffwaffe's Schräge Musik. The guns were aimed up and backwards a bit, and have rotated to the forwards position. The recoil would blast the aircraft down and forwards a bit. I am not sure how that fits into the space/time continuum.Recoil must have blown him back in time. Personally I like the red arrow otherwise I would have never noticed those whacking great canons on the wings
I'm not sure I'd call that one a "fail." I kinda like it. I'd like an explanation for those compound inboard engines though.
No arrows.I'm not sure I'd call that one a "fail." I kinda like it.