special ed
1st Lieutenant
- 7,070
- May 13, 2018
On the clock, off the clock?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
On the clock, off the clock?
Shouldn't there be a yellow arrow pointing at that impressive windscreen?I went back and had a relook at this 6-bladed wonder as there was something off-putting about it and then it hit me......no red arrows
Is that a window under the windscreen?Shouldn't there be a yellow arrow pointing at that impressive windscreen?
I think so...Is that a window under the windscreen?
So, it's a mirror?Nah - more likely it is what AI thinks a reflector sight looks like.
'Feared'? Yep ... I'd be terrifeid of flying that thing .......
Well, I have to admit that AI is learning - it got the number of wings correct. Is it supposed to be a B32? .......
I thought B-29'Feared'? Yep ... I'd be terrifeid of flying that thing .......
Well, I have to admit that AI is learning - it got the number of wings correct. Is it supposed to be a B32? .......
That was my first thought as well'Feared'? Yep ... I'd be terrifeid of flying that thing .......
Well, I have to admit that AI is learning - it got the number of wings correct. Is it supposed to be a B32? .......
It is kinda' multiple choice.I thought B-29
FFS, the Nemi ships were floating pleasure palaces on a lake, for Caligula.
