AI Fails (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_20260708_121322.jpg
 
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage


A few more seconds into it. The drawing is labelled "NORTH AMEERICAN AVIOTION". This is a lesser known company. Perhaps their P-51 was less famous.
 
I looked at the actual YouTube channel. There is lots of material. Are they looking for clicks, or is this satire?

That's where I watched it too. Then I clicked on his name to see what else he had and he's been churning out this crap for 7 months. Its a cookie cutter formula, all the factories look the same. Scroll to the bottom if you dare and hes got one on the B-29, Sherman tank and Spitfire
 
Thank you for sacrificing 13:28 minutes of unrecoverable, tortuous time to review this. I, however, will defer to your judgement, without the need to verify for myself :)

I never checked out the B-29 or Sherman. I did watch enough of the Spitfire one to learn that they were made out of wood and to tighten a nut you need to repeatedly hit yourself in the hand with a 2lb hammer
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back