GrauGeist
Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
I'll spend my bandwidth on bad driver and cat videos instead...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Are you sure its should be posted here ? I would say the Quotes and Jokes section is correct.![]()
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
I looked at the actual YouTube channel. There is lots of material. Are they looking for clicks, or is this satire?
Clearly, the Germans missed the opportunity to make the Ju88 a world-beater by not incorporating the Bratk into their design...
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
Thank you for sacrificing 13:28 minutes of unrecoverable, tortuous time to review this. I, however, will defer to your judgement, without the need to verify for myself![]()
This disaster is not for the feint of heart. The deeper you go, the worser it gets....have a vomit bucket handy. 13:28 minutes of pure garbage
Many years ago, I did take a nap on Redding FD E-5's hose deck during a lunch break at the shop.I am now waiting for the video that shows where the firemen sleep inside the fire trucks![]()