Lucky13
Forum Mascot
Aaaaaahh....that famous Supermarine Spitcat....Wildfire, whatever it was called again!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
I'm liking the Bf109 oil cooler fairing on the bottom of the forward fuselage - it's a nice touch!![]()
I see it now, the image is so small on the phone.It looks like but it is the one of the straboard inner engine.But I like the idea.
![]()
I see it now, the image is so small on the phone.![]()
Well they did get one thing right - the number of engines - so that is an improvement over some AI.
Short video on Instagram about para-frags dropped from a B-25. Apparently a crewman strapped parachutes on what look to be 100lb bombs laying on the floor. It doesn't show but it looks like they were pushed out the back. But wait......there's more
....scaled for an 8-year-old crew .......Looks like a 4-engined Ju 86, crossed with a Boeing 247 and Bloch MB 210. Wow.