Air Show Disaster in Canada

MIflyer

Captain
8,980
20,310
Joined
May 30, 2011
Location
Cape Canaveral
The attached horrific picture was taken at an air show in Canada. An aircraft being flown for display purposes goes out of control, narrowly misses a crowd of spectators and slams into four buildings, none of which had obstruction lights fitted despite their proximity to the airfield. One can only imagine the horror of the occupants of those building as they see their doom approaching. No one was killed but the terror induced by the mishap is well illustrated by the reports that human feces were spread all over the area.

Air Show Disaster51.jpg
 
I was in the World Series Earthquake of 1989. And that business of "stand in doorway" does not work too well when you have 20 people in a conference room and only two doorways.
 
No aircraft or vehicles involved, but I was on the can when the Whittier Quake struck.
It has been said that a bathroom is one of the safest places in a structure during an earthquake - but it makes it difficult to grab the roll of toilet paper...

Just wait 'til the rolling stops before wiping.
 
That's not a disaster, that's our new sport: Hot Air Bal-bowling. If you don't get a strike, you have to come around again for the spare and that could take days!
 
I can't look at that photo without thinking of that scene from "Jurassic Park." There you are, just taking a dump, and....

I may never use one of those port-a-potties again!

Imagine if T-Rexs could fly balloons.
 
That's actually lifted from a TV commercial aired years ago.
 
That's actually lifted from a TV commercial aired years ago.

It's funny enough, I'll buy three of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back