Airbrush Advice Requested

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think like bill but also can add that:

- The deposit have you do is to accumulate more air that the price is more profitable because the engine is more time I stopped running and is prone to overheating immense.
- Each start the compressor does not charge vacuum pressure to start because when you have a lead tank discharge valve to empty the compressor outlet to tank this makes the engine last between 3000 and 4000 outbursts that not having more deposit, (at least that is mandatory in Spain).
- The engine works as far fewer hours without the deposit, this makes everything suffer less wear.
- Remove the turbulence of the release of compressed air from the chamber, not depression is taken into the charge air in the chamber and the potential burden of moisture in the air suspension need not to stay after the filter is removed all this makes the air flow will not be constant.

The below link is the compressor I have. I HAD a Passche D300 (like the one you posted for YEARS and liked it). The one below is AMAZING. It is not cheap, but it works wonderfully and I have used it from less than 10PSI to over 35PSI and it is stable and pretty quiet. The price shown does include a GREAT regulator and moisture trap. To say I am very pleased with it is an understatement!

BTW, I did buy it from Chicago Airbrush Supply. Their customer service is excellent as the 1st was was crushed in shipping. I called that in, emailed a picture of the box and crushed tank and they had one out with 2 day shipping for free.

Paasche D3000R Airbrush Compressor with Storage Tank

Thank you for the information, I will look into that one. There was a similar one at a hobby store down in the valley but they wanted almost $300.....so the price is a little tamer.

Philip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back