Oct 9, 2008 #1 No_Nickname Airman 22 0 Joined Oct 9, 2008 Location Wisconsin Can somebody help me in identifying this plane. I could of swore I've seen this plane before but the name eludes me
Can somebody help me in identifying this plane. I could of swore I've seen this plane before but the name eludes me
Oct 9, 2008 #2 Célérité Airman 95 1 Joined Mar 2, 2008 Location Nantes, FRANCE Hi No_Nickname, it's a Miles M.35 Libellula
Oct 9, 2008 #3 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand post it in the Ugly aircraft thread it belongs there!
Oct 9, 2008 #4 Krabat42 Senior Airman 306 0 Joined Jun 19, 2006 Location Munich Or try the "Aircraft Identification V" thread. It's a piece of cake for the people there. Krabat
Oct 9, 2008 Thread starter #5 No_Nickname Airman 22 0 Joined Oct 9, 2008 Location Wisconsin ok, thanks
Oct 9, 2008 #6 W Waynos Staff Sergeant 1,309 11 Joined May 18, 2008 No need, it is definitely the Miles Libellula as posted earlier. Krabat, is that Spit image from the TV show 'Piece of Cake'?
No need, it is definitely the Miles Libellula as posted earlier. Krabat, is that Spit image from the TV show 'Piece of Cake'?
Oct 10, 2008 #7 Krabat42 Senior Airman 306 0 Joined Jun 19, 2006 Location Munich Krabat, is that Spit image from the TV show 'Piece of Cake'? Click to expand... Yes it is. And it's Ray Hanna in the Cockpit. I did this time after time in Il-2 Sturmovik but having only one life makes it much more "interesting". Krabat
Krabat, is that Spit image from the TV show 'Piece of Cake'? Click to expand... Yes it is. And it's Ray Hanna in the Cockpit. I did this time after time in Il-2 Sturmovik but having only one life makes it much more "interesting". Krabat
Oct 10, 2008 #8 W Waynos Staff Sergeant 1,309 11 Joined May 18, 2008 I loved that show, wish it was out on DVD