Aircraft Recognition - Fun Quiz, Part 1.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No other attempts, so here's the answers.
1 Tornado F3 control grip.
2 Jaguar ejection seat.
3 Draken nose wheel
4 Polish MiG 27 radome.
5 Shackleton bomb-aimers window.
6 Russian miG 27 jet pipe.
7 ZP1 helicopter window.
8 Super Sabre starboard main gear.
9 Bucanneer S1 IFR probe.
10 Russian MiG 27 windscreen.
Well done Aaron, you got 'em all !
I'll end this now, as there is a general recce thread already going. Thanks for taking part.

They're going to be para-dropped to you H! Well, once the big Antonov has had its floor strengthened and the flight deck sealed! Don't want any risk of the crew being interfered with during the flight!
We had to hire the biggest transport available to ferry just one Hippocroccofrog - even the Antonov hasn't got room for two!!

They're going to be para-dropped to you H! Well, once the big Antonov has had its floor strengthened and the flight deck sealed! Don't want any risk of the crew being interfered with during the flight!
We had to hire the biggest transport available to ferry just one Hippocroccofrog - even the Antonov hasn't got room for two!!

Was lucky enough to snap this incredible plane on secret testing here in deepest darkest Wiltshire. the noise of that huge radial was all but drowned out by the noise the Hippocroccofrog was making !!!!

Attachments

• Hippocroccofrog.jpg
    Hippocroccofrog.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 69
225 is the HUGE one 124 is HUGE but still smalll....

Top: 225
Bottom: 124

Attachments

• 225.jpg
    225.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 63
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 64
Love it ! Obviously, that AN2 'Guppy' is only carrying a baby Hippocroccofrog, generally refered to as a 'slapette'. The growth develoment of the Hippocroccofrog goes through three distinct phases after the age of 12 years.:-
Stage 1. 'Slapette'. During this phase, which last approixmately 3 to 4 years, the young creature is under training, usually supervised by its mother, or perhaps a slightly older peer.
Stage 2. 'Slapper'. This stage is normally achieved around the age of 15, when the developing creature, having attended the Central Academy for Chavs, exhibits all the main attributes of the true 'dog', and is alrerady at the stage of being a 'Two Bagger'. Main distinguishing features are the eyes which appear to be pinned back, and a heavy smear of facial cosmetics.
Stage 3. 'Hippocroccofrog'. The creature is now fully developed, extremely corpulent, can drink a Battalion of Paras under the table, and is fully able to clear a room just by turning around to glance at the bar. It's song is that of the Klaxon, and can whither a fully grown Oak.
The fully grown, and qualified, Hippocroccofrog is immediately recognisable, not just by its immense size and hideous countenance, but also by its ability to wear ridiculous clothing, normally short leggings and high-heeled shoes, which were very obviously designed for a much, much smaller frame, and regretably expose immense amounts of flab, very often obscured by tatoos, in all the wrong places.
They often hunt in threes, with the third member occasionally not being a Hippocroccofrog, but a taller, thinner, less offensive-looking creature, although with a face like a smacked ar*e and a high-pitched, screeching song. This relative to the geneaoligical family is known as the Girrafeagator.

Love it ! Obviously, that AN2 'Guppy' is only carrying a baby Hippocroccofrog, generally refered to as a 'slapette'. The growth develoment of the Hippocroccofrog goes through three distinct phases after the age of 12 years.:-
Stage 1. 'Slapette'. During this phase, which last approixmately 3 to 4 years, the young creature is under training, usually supervised by its mother, or perhaps a slightly older peer.
Stage 2. 'Slapper'. This stage is normally achieved around the age of 15, when the developing creature, having attended the Central Academy for Chavs, exhibits all the main attributes of the true 'dog', and is alrerady at the stage of being a 'Two Bagger'. Main distinguishing features are the eyes which appear to be pinned back, and a heavy smear of facial cosmetics.
Stage 3. 'Hippocroccofrog'. The creature is now fully developed, extremely corpulent, can drink a Battalion of Paras under the table, and is fully able to clear a room just by turning around to glance at the bar. It's song is that of the Klaxon, and can whither a fully grown Oak.
The fully grown, and qualified, Hippocroccofrog is immediately recognisable, not just by its immense size and hideous countenance, but also by its ability to wear ridiculous clothing, normally short leggings and high-heeled shoes, which were very obviously designed for a much, much smaller frame, and regretably expose immense amounts of flab, very often obscured by tatoos, in all the wrong places.
They often hunt in threes, with the third member occasionally not being a Hippocroccofrog, but a taller, thinner, less offensive-looking creature, although with a face like a smacked ar*e and a high-pitched, screeching song. This relative to the geneaoligical family is known as the Girrafeagator.

No problem Aaron. I was going to continue with more pics, but after discussion with Gary, the other thread is a better idea, and offers a wider scope. And anyway, I don't think the members were impressed with the selection of prizes!!

I was not impressed in the least with the prizes.:lol: :lol: :lol: I am trying to become more familiar with a broader scale of aircraft and figured this was as good of a way to do it as any. Especially with guys that are as knowledgeable you and the rest of the folks on here. I am having trouble with your last one on Gary's thread though.:)

I'm sure you'll get there in the end Aaron. It's a bit of an unusual angle, but better than the one I was going to post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back