Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Noticed that the times of posting are not up-dating, a minor point.
Rochie's post above was shown as '5 minutes ago' on the thread header, but is showing as '59 minutes ago' in the actual thread.

My favorite barbershop I went for years has been suddenly closed.
I have happened to purchase a used Sony Nex-5 as it was so cheap.
The ww2aircraft.net forum design has been significantly renewed.

All these have happened this week at a time and I can't say I am an old man anymore until I get familiar with this new environment.
Thank you very much for your tireless & endless efforts, David! :thumbleft:

A man loosing his barber shop is a serious life altering event. I went to the same one for 33 years then we moved and he was an hours drive away and another hour back home...no contest I drove. Now he is 540mi(869km) away just a bit too far. Fortunately I did find another small shop with a really nice BARBER not one of these modern: stylists

Still getting used to the new layout, finding out how things work and so on, both on the computer and on the mobile...hope to see the 'Like', 'Dislike' and the 'Give Me Bacon' again soon...

You're doing a fantastic job David! :thumbright:

It's already there Jan, below the "Quote" and "Reply" section...

David, almost posted that I see no difference, THEN I noticed the "Your Activity". It takes longer when your older. Thank you sir
Mike, you want to know how I discovered that Horse made that addition?

I went to click "New Posts" and all of a sudden, there was all my post and thread info...

I was thinking "hmm...ok, now how the hell did I do this and how can I do it again?"

But alas, it was just David handling the situation and I was too slow to see the changes...lmao

Hi thanks for your efforts.
A question.
Right click on the nick, preferences but over Locale I can't see the Style.

schermo.png

while it should be this:

Screenshot 2016-01-15 16.41.46.png

My favorite barbershop I went for years has been suddenly closed.
I have happened to purchase a used Sony Nex-5 as it was so cheap.
The ww2aircraft.net forum design has been significantly renewed.

All these have happened this week at a time and I can't say I am an old man anymore until I get familiar with this new environment.
Thank you very much for your tireless & endless efforts, David! :thumbleft:

That nothing, my favorite bakery and modelshop and strip club closed, that was really hard.
Really I am not sure if I like the look of the forum but is ok, the forums now are in dire straits, some of them completely gone, mostly because the god damned facebuk.
Thanks to admins and moderators.

There was a time when I used to use "likes" as bookmarks but then that feature where you could look up likes seemed to have disappeared. Is there a way to bookmark posts? A useful feature.

Added bookmarks option, see link at bottom of post. Then you can find bookmark list from your profile: https://ww2aircraft.net/forum/bookmark/list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back