Airliner seats

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
hey guys, I've been looking for airliner seats for a while, now. I just want one and have it reupholstered to look like it's from Southwest Airlines. yea, good luck, I know. could you guys help me look? I'm not exactly desperate, but it'd be kinda nice to have.

Don't know about the USA Rob, but here in the UK some museums have spare airliner seats, sometimes used as 'rest areas' for visitors. It's possible a museum might sell you one at a reasonable price, or maybe even give you one which is need of refurbishment. Personally, I'd like an ejection seat as my office chair! The price has gone up as fast as the seat would though, from around the £150 mark to £2000 and above!

heh yea. but my best bet would possibly be an aircraft boneyard in the Southwest US. I've already sent an email to one of them, but some other don't have emails at all. just phone numbers

you want any seat or a 737 seat? what does swa fly...300s or 400s? i used to know a company around here that did seat work for usairways but they have since moved their hub and most of their maintence out of here. i can still check if you like. PM me if you wish me to.

you want any seat or a 737 seat? what does swa fly...300s or 400s? i used to know a company around here that did seat work for usairways but they have since moved their hub and most of their maintence out of here. i can still check if you like. PM me if you wish me to.

I want a seat from either a Boeing, Douglas (ranging from a DC-8 to a DC-10) or a lockheed tristar. NONE of them can be from Pan Am. I HATE Pan Am. they can be from SWA, Delta's old widget livery, American, Continental, TWA, United,

I want a seat from either a Boeing, Douglas (ranging from a DC-8 to a DC-10) or a lockheed tristar. NONE of them can be from Pan Am. I HATE Pan Am. they can be from SWA, Delta's old widget livery, American, Continental, TWA, United,

Hey Trebor, quick question, why do you need a airliner seat? Just curious is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back