"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The first two sentences are just another repeat of old and debunked myths.
They are part of the National Guard since November 2014. So, yes, they are "officially sponsored" by us in Ukraine, citizens and taxpayers.

Hopefully, next time they do intercept another 40-year-old flying relic...

Excellent. I've always liked the Katyusha MLRS - those things must have terrified the Germans. What modern equivalent do the Ukrainians have today?
BM-21, BM-27 i'm not sure if Ukraine combat tractors units also found couple of BM-30 but yesterday i've seen movie sshowing one of them towing trailer fully loaded with crates of BM-30s missiles - frshly donated by russian nation

BM-21, BM-27 i'm not sure if Ukraine combat tractors units also found couple of BM-30 but yesterday i've seen movie sshowing one of them towing trailer fully loaded with crates of BM-30s missiles - frshly donated by russian nation
Nice. It's amazing that the Russian airforce or recon satellites didn't spot the MLRS moving into position and neutralize them. Are the Russian recon fatalities playing any role here? I assume the US recon sats are feeding the Ukrainians with real time targeting info for strikes like this one. Though a drone would do the trick.

Doing it properly would require both. You start with the sat imagery that gives you your baseline for planning, then just prior to the strike you verify with drones (or other recon, classically, aerial recon was used for this) that the targets are still in place so that you avoid the problem the initial Russian strikes had of hitting "Dantooine" long after the Rebels have left to steal from classic literature

Excellent. I've always liked the Katyusha MLRS - those things must have terrified the Germans. What modern equivalent do the Ukrainians have today?
The German's Nebelwerfer weapons were just as terrifying.

Allied troops called them a "screaming mimi" because of the sound they made when they were inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread