"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screw it. Let's chuck a few of them at the Kerch Bridge anyway, just for laughs.
It would certainly cause a conflagration of tanker rail cars. But I'm not sure if the US Army version has the range. I wish the West would just give the Ukrainians what they really want, not kit that is similar but less capable. If we're worried about not having the kit for ourselves to fight China the fastest way to address that is to defeat Russia asap.

Interesting comment to this vid of the admiral shown 'alive' by steever1962:
"This footage was on the 18th of September during a ceremony between soccer players, and the championship ended that day. This was before the 21st of September, before the strike against the Black Fleet HQ."
Would not surprise me if that claim is true

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35GdCASqbU

I assumed the Ukrainians are getting short dated, near disposal stocks rather than current US Army spec ATACMS.
The Army updated the warheads around 2012 (or so) to the new standard.

I beleive the Navy has a mix of old and new warheads.

The Army's TACMS are intended for hardened targets and/or specific targets. With the upgrades came a tighter CEP, too.

Users who are viewing this thread