"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My Tactical knowledge could be written on the back of a postage stamp with space left over. I still couldn't understand why the West would think NATO tactics would be magical without air supremacy. With the Russians digging extensive earthworks and salting the earth with mine fields, why would Western experts think that the AFU could just blitz their way through? The old saw about training to fight the last war comes to mind.

That's great news!

He should be air-dropped outside Melitopol:

KYIV, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Ukraine's parliament and its speaker taunted billionaire Elon Musk on Monday after he posted a meme on his social media platform mocking President Volodymyr Zelenskiy's pleas for wartime assistance from the West.

Musk owns SpaceX, which provides Starlink satellite communication services that are vital for Ukraine's defence effort, but his statements have sometimes angered Kyiv since the full-scale invasion launched by Russia in February last year.

Early on Monday, Musk posted a meme on his platform X, formerly known as Twitter, showing Zelenskiy and the caption: "When it's been 5 minutes and you haven't asked for a billion dollars in aid."

The Ukrainian leader and his top lieutenants have appealed to their allies throughout the war to secure billions of dollars of military aid to weather and push back Russia's invasion.

The speaker of Ukraine's parliament, Ruslan Stefanchuk, hit out at Musk's jibe with his own post on X.

"The case when ...(Elon Musk) tried to conquer space, but something went wrong and in 5 minutes he was up to his eyeballs in shit," an apparent reference to SpaceX's failed rocket launch in April.

Ukraine's parliament, on its official page on X, accused Musk of spreading Russian propaganda, posting its own version of the meme with a picture of Musk and the caption: "When it's been 5 minutes and you haven't spread Russian propaganda".

Elon Musk, the ultimate Keyboard Warrior.

I stopped respecting anything "twatwaffle" did several years ago, I was supervising the installation of the drive unit production line in the Reno plant. He came to the plant to do an inspection of the progress. I did the unthinkable as he walked by me and my crew (that were lined up like a military review) I made eye contact with him! No one ever told me that unless you were at least a VP or above you didn't make eye contact with him. He actually tried to get me fired for "Unbuisness like conduct" what ever that means. I was forced to leave the plant for 2 weeks, my company had to send a replacement until he left the plant and I was allowed to return.

After that I could car less what he invented, thought, bought, or if he was still using valuable oxygen. Just my opinion, others may very.

I post this one not from a political POV but rather to dispel ignorance (or attempt to). It is scary to think that some people are so ignorant as to think the US has provided the equivalent of 40% of their GDP to Ukraine:

View: https://twitter.com/john_a_ridge/status/1708850653336891703?s=66&t=HVAXXZJIMBzelxWw3RruNQ
To provide some more accuracy, it is closer to 0.33% - see here (and the USA isn't even the biggest contributor in terms of % GDP):

Users who are viewing this thread