"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I still like the idea of converting cargo ships into one way LSTs and landing them behind the Russian lines.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kDbwE7mFck
Of course the troops will need to be supplied, fed and supported. A big challenge. As the Canadians experienced at Dieppe, it's easy to get onto the beach, but then what?

And of course after such a move, Ukraine can kiss goodbye to the hopes of civilian grain ships moving freely again.

Last edited:
That would be a mistake. Such a decapitation strike against a seemingly, cough, ahem... "democratically" elected president would rattle heads of state across the globe.

Though I suppose the Brits did try to kill Hitler, which is about the same thing, cough, "elected" leader turns into maniacal tyrant.

There are speculation and rumours that the single new HIMARS being supplied to Ukraine in the latest US support package has been specially modified to handle the GLSDB. If true, this will give Ukraine another long range fires option (adding to Storm Shadow and ATACMS).

GLSDB has been shown to be able to hit precision targets at least 130 km away, and the price per unit is about 25% less than that of a standard HIMARS missile.

Given the success that Ukraine has seen with long range weapons in recent months and Russian responses, I wonder what's left in range.

Zelensky might be thinking that turn about is fair play. He's said in interviews that Ukrainian security & intelligence services have foiled five or six assassination attempts against him.

Users who are viewing this thread