"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One source reports that's a volcano. I think we are going to have to fact check this one.
You are right, some sources claim the second picture is a photoshopped eruption of the Etna volcano seen from space.
Anyway:
The 1rst picture is still the Admiral Kuznetsov
Admiral Kuznetsov smoke plume can indeed be seen from space

View: https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/797550278690111488And apparently it has an explanation:

That confirms what I have said all along. It's Bunker "C". Together with what sounds like a problematic propulsion system.

But even my vessel can be seen from space.

From your article:

When a Ukrainian mine, drone, artillery shell or anti-tank missile strikes a Russian fighting vehicle while an infantry squad is on it or in it, the blast could kill everyone: the vehicle's crew and its passengers.

If the infantry are trailing behind, however, they might dodge any attack on their accompanying vehicle.

The downside, of course, is mobility. To keep pace with the infantry behind it, a fighting vehicle must slow to a walking pace. Ironically, that might make the vehicle an easier target as it rolls toward the front line.

If there's UKR artillery in the area, pop off a ToT airburst of three shells behind the vehicle -- before engaging the vehicle with the spotting drone.

I think mobilizing women would be a smart move. Not for frontline combat (yet) but they could be drone operators and serve in support roles to free up men for the front.

Users who are viewing this thread