"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

0x0.jpg

View attachment 759363
It's no worse than strapping missiles onto a BMW, like the Ukrainians are doing. Of course the Ukrainians need to improvise, whereas the Russians were supposed to be world class.

If Russia's oil facilities near SPB are increasingly targeted, the Russians would have to wonder if their newly minted NATO neighbours in Finland are observing and sending reports that eventually get to Kyiv. In the map below, the northern white area is Finland, the lower is Estonia, both NATO members and no friends of Russia.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 144529.png

NATO announces $1.2 billion agreement for 220,000 155mm shells

$5,454 per round! At that price, I hope the agreement includes lots of guided/smart shells.

$5,454 per round! At that price, I hope the agreement includes lots of guided/smart shells.
The shells probably come with "accessories", like replacement barrels or entire SPG systems. I assume that's why the Pentagon pays for $10,000 toilet seats - an accounting shellgame. Along the lines of, overpay for sixty 120mm projectiles and get a free Abrams.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• GTX
Back