"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. HIT IT!!!"

And I wrote that without re-watching the clip!

As Mr Osman, my seventh-grade science teacher, would say to a slacker kid -- "Son, you're living a champagne life on a Coca-Cola income."

No.

The nuclear deterrent thing does need to be rehashed. It cannot be ignored because it's the whole ball game.

It's literally everything. But again I will ask again how you intend to defeat Russia? That is the question.

I have not advised Ukraine to surrender or cave in. I have advised Ukraine must find a favourable position to be so in any peace talks with Russia it can negotiate from a position of strength. From the details I have read that by June 1st, Russia could be in a weak position. So it is possible by June.

Again, how is Russia going to strengthen its army when it's economically going to be devastated.

Russia could be very much weaker in two years time. Look how weak it is now and it's only going to get weaker.

You're giving Russia too much credit. In my view in two years time Russia will be so far down the toilet as to be no longer viable.

And again what is the West doing to save Ukraine? It could end the war tomorrow by stepping in fully.

At no point has anyone else put forward any mechanism to end the war other than to hang Putin.

Absolutely wrong.

NATO can invade who it likes and when it wants.

If the people and security of the Ukrainian people is so vital to NATO then I will ask the question again.

Why not intervene in Ukraine and why not go to war with Russia? Perhaps the people of Ukraine is not as important then.

Who needs toilet paper when you can wipe with Rubles?

"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. HIT IT!!!"

And I wrote that without re-watching the clip!
Ah... a fellow tribesmen, devoted to the church of blues , where the dodge of Monaco is hailed as the the only saint and where we all hate Illinois Nazis.

Might be interesting: the latest iteration of the 'Buk' SAM system, deployed in Ukraine (at least it is claimed so). Unlike the previous versions, this one has missiles with active radar homing, the missiles themselves are packed in cylindrical containers. Missiles are also longer ranged. TELAR carries 6 missiles.

Might be interesting: the latest iteration of the 'Buk' SAM system, deployed in Ukraine (at least it is claimed so). Unlike the previous versions, this one has missiles with active radar homing, the missiles themselves are packed in cylindrical containers. Missiles are also longer ranged. TELAR carries 6 missiles.

I always think Russian mobile missile launchers look like long oil drums or cans.

Going back to the question of Ukrainian targeting against trucks, the following tally is illuminating:

About 15,300 Russian troops have now been killed since the start of the war, Ukraine's Ministry of Defence has claimed in its latest update.
The ministry also lists 509 tanks, 1,556 armored combat vehicles and 252 artillery systems among Russia's military losses since it invaded Ukraine on 24 February.
The BBC cannot verify any of these figures.

Russia has only once provided a figure on the loss of its troops - 498 deaths as of 2 March - while the US recently estimated that about 7,000 Russian troops had been killed in the conflict.

The rest of the list from Ukraine's defence ministry is:

• multiple rocket launcher: 80 units
  • air defence: 45 units
  • aircraft: 99 units
  • helicopters: 123 units
  • automotive equipment: 1,000 units
  • ships/boats: three units
  • fuel tanks: 70
  • unmanned aerial vehicle (drone): 35
  • special equipment: 15

Of note, the BBC has identified 557 Russian deaths based on tracking down reports in Russia and by interviews with family members. These are 557 named casualties. It does not include any deaths where the soldier could not be identified.

Last edited:
Ukrainian forces retook a strategically important suburb of Kyiv on Tuesday as the war with Russia approaches its four-week mark.

Ukraine's Defense Ministry announced that troops were able to retake Makariv, northwest of Kyiv, The Associated Press reported.

However, Russian forces were able to gain ground in other suburbs around Ukraine's capitol city such as Bucha, Hostomel and Irpin.

The Russian troops did not advance in most other areas of the country, the AP added, noting that they have been struggling to take control of any big cities in Ukraine. Russian forces have reportedly fired more than 1,000 missiles since the invasion began last month.

Meanwhile, the battle for Mariupol continued Tuesday, with residents fleeing the city saying dead bodies are scattered on the ground, according to the AP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back