"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ukrainian forces appear to have repelled a Russian battalion-sized mechanized assault near Avdiivka, Donetsk Oblast, on March 30 — the first battalion-sized mechanized assault since Russian forces began the campaign to seize Avdiivka in late October 2023. A Ukrainian serviceman reported on March 31 that Russian forces, including elements of the Russian 6th Tank Regiment (90th Tank Division, Central Military District [CMD]), committed 36 tanks and 12 BMP infantry fighting vehicles (IFV) to a large-mechanized assault near Tonenke on March 30.[20] Geolocated imagery published on March 31 shows a large number of destroyed and damaged Russian armored vehicles and tanks along a road northwest of Tonenke (west of Avdiivka).[21] The Ukrainian serviceman stated that Ukrainian forces destroyed 12 Russian tanks and eight IFVs during the assault and noted that the frontal assault failed to breakthrough the Ukrainian line. This appears to be the first report of any elements of the 90th Tank Division participating in assaults following the Russian seizure of Avdiivka and ISW previously assessed that elements of the 90th Tank Division, alongside other Russian units and formations, likely represent a sizeable uncommitted operational reserve that the Russian military command can commit to continue and intensify efforts to push west of Avdiivka.[22] The elements of the 6th Tank Regiment appear to have failed in their March 30 attack near Tonenke, however, suggesting that elements of Russia's uncommitted operational reserve near Avdiivka may be too degraded or otherwise unable to lead further Russian advances westward in the short term.

You have to admit though that Times Radio has claimed many times over the last year that Putin is doomed and yet he is still there. I treat Times Radio with the same level of trust as I do magazines like New No Idea who claimed the Princess of Wales was pregnant dozens of times without any of them being true

You have to admit though that Times Radio has claimed many times over the last year that Putin is doomed and yet he is still there. I treat Times Radio with the same level of trust as I do magazines like New No Idea who claimed the Princess of Wales was pregnant dozens of times without any of them being true
I agree on the claims that he is finished/doomed (and it isn't just Times Radio that is guilty of that), though I do find the interviews informative and thought provoking.

They felt safe, wondered about the low flying plane then boom and everyone goes to cover .....
Looked quite big for a drone, did they use a small Piper/Cessna plane for this?

More vids

EDIT: seen reports this is a "droned" Aeroprakt A-22 Foxbat
More reporting:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back