"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And some useful idiots will still be against it...

Of course. But that number is small. Every head-count in the HoR shows broad, bipartisan support for aid. And if they try to unseat the Speaker, I suspect he will have enough votes to retain his seat, meaning the idiots will be rendered irrelevant.

I can't write any more without broaching the no-politics rules, but I have solid grounding for what I wrote above.

Of course. But that number is small. Every head-count in the HoR shows broad, bipartisan support for aid. And if they try to unseat the Speaker, I suspect he will have enough votes to retain his seat, meaning the idiots will be rendered irrelevant.

I can't write any more without broaching the no-politics rules, but I have solid grounding for what I wrote above.
Fair enough. Let's leave it there.

Even the other side can not afford to have a leaderless house for weeks again. Many of their members have indicated support for the current speaker to avoid the chaos from last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back