"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Meanwhile, in Russia:

Which equates to:

Tupolev_TB-3.jpg

Well, if there wasn't a clearer example of F**k Around And Find Out, this is it.

China *thinks* it's badass, but if they (and Russia, et al) provoke NATO, they will discover (quickly) that NATO is not just the U.S., but rather 32 nations that will fall on these assclowns like a sack of hammers.

The last time the Chinese Army was in a shooting war, the Vietnamese kicked the shit right out of them. 40 years ago. No combat experience since then. I think the PLA is going to find out that NATO or Taiwanese troops are not students protesting in Tiananmen.

The next story I want to see on F-16s is they arrived in Ukraine at midnight, were immediately fully armed and fuelled and then at the crack of dawn destroyed all the Su-nn aircraft on the ground within striking range (my updated version of Good morning Vietnam Vladimir)

Last edited:
A big bunch of news:

And an USAF long range and cheap missile for Ukrainia:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back