"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here in the US there is a very strong anti-military bias amongst the educator class.
My son, a military recruiter, has to sometimes spell out the legal requirements to them.
Sounds like some stereotyping to me. I am sure you will find that there are very many pre-military educators too. In fact many will probably even be veterans or reservists/nation guard.

Last edited:
Sounds like some stereotyping to me. I am sure you will find that there are very many pre-military educators too. In fact many will probably even be veterans or reservists/nation guard.

There are some, but in my experience they were outnumbered by anti-military professors. And of course, my one anecdote isn't evidence, but to explore that evidence would likely flout the no-politics rule of the forum, and this thread has already caught multiple warnings,

I have to go with the anti-military sentiment bias. It was my experience and I had many ROTC cadet friends who experienced it. My Stepdad and my mom worked at a community college and that was the sentiment there. That is until stepdad saw The Battle of Midway. He asked me if it was true story. I told him to read Incredible Victory.

Oohh...more targets for the M2 Bradley!

In regards to American anti-military educators, I can't speak for the rest of the country, but here in California, it is more prevalent in the San Francisco/Sacramento area and Los Angeles.

Here recently, teachers in the Sacramento area were protesting (again) and many were wearing red Che Guevara shirts.

Not sure about the passion for Guevara..... Che Was a Racist, Homophobe and Mass Murderer

Anyhoo, looking forward to a new round of turret toss
I'll have to look for it, but the video of the M2 attacking and mauling the mighty T-90 was absolutely amazing.

That Bushmaster was hammering the turret, destroying all the sensors and optics, causing the turret to go into an uncontrolled spin while the tank itself tried to get away. The M2 then started hammering away at the rear of the retreating tank, causing something to catch fire.

Out of all the equipment provided to Ukraine, I believe the Bradley has proven to be the most successful.

I've watched a few Bradley vehicles taking on T-72s. They always struck me as flinging a cat by the tail at a dog. It's hard not to feel sorry for the dog, that sonofabitch is going to catch grief quick-like from one pissed-off cat.
I couldn't help but recall the time an M8 Greyhound attacked and killed a King Tiger at St. Vith during WWII.

Both instances were a "David versus Goliath" event and in both cases, the smaller AFV attacked relentlessly, out of ambush and completely ruined the MBT's street cred.

Users who are viewing this thread