"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It really speaks to the value of crew training and leadership. We post here on a forum dedicated to air warfare, and how many fighter pilots we applaud flew in crates outdated while being outnumbered? It's no different on the ground. You can play Top Trumps with gun caliber and armor thickness and so on, but smart money in my mind goes to the fighter who knows what he can do and what the enemy cannot.

It's that old saw from Sun-Tzu about knowing yourself and knowing your enemy. The Ukrainians in those Bradleys clearly knew what they could do, and fought to their strengths.

But I still like the idea of throwing pissed-off cats at the Russians, 'cause it serves 'em right. If that cat is a Bradley lighting them up and then getting the FOOD, makes sense to me.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Two NATO members said Sunday that Russian drones have violated their airspace, as one reportedly flew into Romania during nighttime attacks on neighboring Ukraine while another crashed in eastern Latvia the previous day.

A drone entered Romanian territory early on Sunday as Moscow struck "civilian targets and port infrastructure" across the Danube in Ukraine, Romania's Ministry of National Defense reported. It added Bucharest had deployed F-16 warplanes to monitor its airspace and issued text alerts to residents of two eastern regions.

It also said investigations were underway of a potential "impact zone" in an uninhabited zone along the Romanian-Ukrainian border. There were no immediate reports of any casualties or damage.

Later on Sunday, Latvia's Defense Minister Andris Sprūds said that a Russian drone fell the day before near the town of Rezekne, and had likely strayed into Latvia from neighboring Belarus.

Rezekne, home to over 25,000 people, lies some 55 kilometers (34 miles) west of Russia and around 75 kilometers (47 miles) from Belarus, the Kremlin's close and dependent ally.

Interesting piece saying that India is supplying Ukraine with some ammunition, notably 125mm tank ammunition. I admit that I didn't see that coming.

These explosive ordnance items, primarily high-explosive fragmentation rounds, are crucial in the ongoing conflict, highlighting the global network of ammunition supplies that Ukraine is tapping into, according to WP.

Recent images shared from the frontlines show ammunition with markings indicating it originated from India's state-run Munitions India Limited (MIL).

This marks a significant development, as the country has become a notable supplier of 125 mm shells, which are essential for Ukraine's tanks.

These shells have appeared in conjunction with statements from Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala, who confirmed that the first shipment of ammunition to Ukraine has been delivered

Users who are viewing this thread