"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, the schoolyard bully is being a whiney bitch again.

"I can beat you up all I want but how dare you try and fight back!
It's not fair (said while crying) and I'm going to show my black eye to anyone who'll listen!"

Hope you haven't trademarked the "whiny bitch" comment because I used it at #3419. It's the most apt description of how Putin and his cronies react whenever anyone disagrees with them. Such childish temper tantrums....but with nukes in the background.

Last edited:
India is not fully committed to either side of the war: The world's largest democracy has become more aligned with the U.S. in recent years, but relies on Russian weapons and oil and has yet to embrace Western sanctions.

[...]

In an interview with Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep, Nuland acknowledges that the situation is complicated, especially since nearly all of India's ground force uses Russian weaponry. That dependence on Russia puts India in an awkward position, as the war in Ukraine and international backlash continue.

"I think they are quite uncomfortable, particularly as they see how Russian weapons have performed and the fact that they're likely not going to be a very reliable supplier going forward," Nuland says. "For a long time the U.S. was not willing to supply weapons to India ourselves, so now that has changed and now we are talking about how we help them make that transition."

While India has long been friendly with Russia (and the Soviet Union before that), Nuland says U.S. officials are emphasizing that Russia is increasingly aligned with China — meaning that if India were to come into conflict with China, it can't count on having Russia in its corner.

I know India has been reliant on Russian weaponry. There are too many jokes to make and I have to run errands.

I know India has been reliant on Russian weaponry. There are too many jokes to make and I have to run errands.

But in seriousness, the Indians have to be worried about their gear now. The Russian equipment being defeated in droves can't be excused as "selling mild-steel tanks to the Iraqis" -- presumably the Russians made their own stuff as best they could.

I think it was A Admiral Beez upthread who pointed out that going back 40 years, we haven't seen one war won by Russian equipment that was facing off against Western gear. Of course, we haven't seen much in the way of aerial or naval battles recently, but his point is certainly valid for ground equipment.

The term "whiney bitch" is a forum exclusive (like Joe's Caidinism), use it freely and as often as needed!

My view of this war is full with the eyes of little children, that arrived with their moms in a little house made available for them by our church. Do you know what was the first question adults asked just after their arrival: "is it Wi-Fi" operational? Wi-Fi is the only link they have with their fathers and husbands left in Ukraine to fight.

Oh fart! I made that up and used it before I ever knew of the Forum. Curses! Foiled again.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Thursday that two of his country's top security officials had been dismissed from their roles as generals for being "traitors."

"Regarding antiheroes. Now, I do not have time to deal with all the traitors. But gradually they will all be punished," Zelensky said in a speech.

"That is why the ex-chief of the Main Department of Internal Security of the Security Service of Ukraine Naumov Andriy Olehovych and the former head of the Office of the Security Service of Ukraine in the Kherson region Kryvoruchko Serhiy Oleksandrovych are no longer generals," he said.

Zelensky did not elaborate on what had led to the two officials being dismissed, though he noted that under the Ukrainian army's disciplinary statute officers who "have not decided where their homeland is, who violate the military oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people as regards the protection of our state, its freedom and independence" would "inevitably be deprived of senior military ranks."

I wonder what's going on with this?

Users who are viewing this thread