"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Couldn't they get any finer resolution out of their printer?! That looks like it was rendered by an Atari 800.
Indeed. IMO, Ukraine would be better off painting their MiGs in bright high-visibility schemes to prevent friendly fire. SAM and AAM seekers don't care what colour you are, so camo is less necessary. Apparently this high viz is now seeing combat.

A fair point. As far as the RAF is concerned the Tranche 1 aircraft are not front line issue and are mainly used as the opposition in training exercises, with a final withdrawal from use of 2025. So if push came to shove I think they could be spared

I agree. I doubt the Ukrainians and their well informed US/NATO advisors would consolidate their advanced weaponry into known locations.
What is cool about HIMARS is that those 6 x 227mm pods can be distributed for temporary storage in different places, right on the ground. According to some videos, they are hidden in bushes and among the trees. The launcher uses the pod, leaves the place, drops it empty somewhere, picks up another one and proceeds to another location for the next launch. No ammo dump is required, in summer weather at least.

That would be something but I suspect it will have to wait. Until then, how about this:

That would be something but I suspect it will have to wait. Until then, how about this:

View attachment 676650
well - looks good with two exceptions - bird pictured just after the canopy it is rook - GRACH - symbol used for marking Su-25 (nickname rook), on the tail just at the front of trident sign you have logo of the Sukhoi OKB - except of this looks as it should looks like

like the The Nebelwerfers did

Is anyone having technical problems with this thread? I've tried about a dozen times but the forum locks up on me each time I click on to page 423, post 8454. If I go to any other thread there's no problem. I'm posting this to see if I can get past it.

Back to my earlier post. UAF has underwater "vehicles". Presumably any Russian vessel at port could be struck.

Users who are viewing this thread