"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Russia operates exactly like a Mafia clan, the Capos get offed if they don't deliver, the Godfather falls out a window if he loses respect.
The worst has to be Peter III, deposed and effectively murdered by his wife, the future Catherine the Great. The only German successful in ruling Russia.

Is there any validity to this link?

The problem with any nation or entity deploying a nuclear weapon, is that it will certainly be responded to in kind.

In other words, it would be like a loudmouth going into a crowded biker bar on a Friday night and waving a knife.

It will not end well for him...

Last edited:
I was worried when I found out they had secretly located over 80% of there population to within 100 miles of the US Boarder! o_O
;)

Beware of massing moose!

bS1w95LHr0XcDe8bDLrFiNGywU6JNyYceaD_xLFEEA7bofgOlw.jpg

Turning back to more serious matters...this is an odd turn, for sho'. Not sure what benefit this provides to Russia. I can see this being in Iran's favour but not Russia's:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back