Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stevie Wonder can see from my quote that I'm replying to Biff
Now would you like to politely re-think that bit about misreading?!
Biff wasn't saying anything like that either, and from your reply you seemed to being going off half-shot. You might be misreading me, you might be misreading him, but it would seem that you're the common denominator here.
As far as "politely" goes, I didn't need to use asterisks or threaten cussin' goes. Looks like a you problem. You have a scroll-wheel for a reason.
As for re-thinking about your misreading, nah, I'm pretty sure you've got this wrong. No one, repeat no one, in this sidebar is arguing that Russian aggression equals "freedom".
And I never said anyone here had or did.As for re-thinking about your misreading, nah, I'm pretty sure you've got this wrong. No one, repeat no one, in this sidebar is arguing that Russian aggression equals "freedom".
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com
I agree - the similarities are terrifying. Unfortunately I feel that many today (including those in Government) don't have the slightest inclination to study, let alone understand, history.Everytime I read the news and hear the commentators talking about 'war weariness' and apathy to whats supposedly seen as an old story, I just can't help look at the similarities to the attitudes of the 1930s. I keep humming 'Its all just a little bit of history repeating'...
This is where the following series and messaging will be interesting. I commend the team for doing it:With key elections looming in the next 24 months for many of the key players on this part of the world stage, I wonder how many (any?) are going to take any brave or decisive action regarding military expenditure....?
I am sorry that four asterisks offended you - or that you assumed that my ire or imaginary cussing was directed at you (or even Biff, who's post I was actually replying to). It wasn't - again, as I'd hoped I'd made clear. Given I've already apologised for any misunderstanding, if you refuse to believe me and want to keep arguing over it, I can but give a virtual shrug and will move along.
most of us are old fashioned
you don't have my permission to offend me.
Try a Maple Old Fashioned for something different.