Allied Squadron location map

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Map is the location of Allied Squadrons against Japan in 1945

Attachments

• Locations of squadrons opposing Japan.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 187
I will post US airfield maps from the beginning of the Pacific war as soon as the nightmare bloody network(TM) (Australia's public service internet monopoly) gives me a reasonable upload speed (the current 0.2Mbps is not reasonable and I am paying for 25Mbps). As you can see below that will probably not be before April 10th.
Edit - attached below

1554798504483.png

Here is the sign outside the local bank. The next nearest bank is over 50km away.

For those outside Australia nbn(TM) means the national broadband network (and yes they do not use upper case letters.
To victims it means the nightmare bloody network(TM) which is run by nothing but nitwits(TM) with no bloody nous(TM)

According to the latest "invitation" from them this slowdown does not start for another twenty hours. NOTE it is an invitation but you cannot refuse it.

See also Rats, cables and NBN: One journo's tale of 48 days without internet and 'Lousy' NBN prompts community to crowdfund their own internet

1554798672341.png

Attachments

• Pages from A7384.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back