Amazing Armor

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
3,583
29
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Location
FL

Attachments

  • img_9341.jpg
    img_9341.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 183
A great collection !!! THX for posting Comiso M8.:D :D

The Swedish Strv-103 is my favourite as well.Very interesting tank.:D
Here some pics of it. Source unknown.
 

Attachments

  • strv_103c.jpg
    strv_103c.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 190
  • strv-103-9.jpg
    strv-103-9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 190
  • strv103a.jpg
    strv103a.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 182
Gotta love the "S" tank..

I like the photography on this one:

.
 

Attachments

  • PIV.jpg
    PIV.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 168
Nice Comiso90.:D It is Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H in Italy 1944. I prefer Pz Kpfw III.

Source of the pic unknown.
 

Attachments

  • Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H in Italy 1944 .jpg
    Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H in Italy 1944 .jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 168
And Comiso, you liked that one and I liked this one. That guy is not only a great modeller, but a great photographer as well. Some of his staging was just brilliant.
 

Attachments

  • isu152out.jpg
    isu152out.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 114

Users who are viewing this thread

Back