Jan 18, 2008 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Document on the Anerometer for the sabotage of enemy aircraft. Enjoy Attachments Anerometer sabotage.pdf Anerometer sabotage.pdf 453.3 KB · Views: 220
Jan 18, 2008 #2 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Tell me that wouldnt be scary get right out from base and the wing blows off
Jan 18, 2008 #3 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Interesting! Do you know if it was ever used?
Jan 18, 2008 Thread starter #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin evangilder said: Interesting! Do you know if it was ever used? Click to expand... I personally dont know, I have never run across an article saying it was used or confirmed to have been used on a specific aircraft.
evangilder said: Interesting! Do you know if it was ever used? Click to expand... I personally dont know, I have never run across an article saying it was used or confirmed to have been used on a specific aircraft.