Anyone like BOB2:WOV?? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

USS KG5

Recruit
Mar 21, 2008
Hello All,

As it is very much in the style of Il-2 I posted this in here, I hope to get the right type of gamer!

I have played Il-2 for years and recently gave my old games to a friend and picked up 1946. The other game I always turn to is Battle Of Britain 2: Wings Of Victory.

After applying, many, many patches I have a stable, fun game with a nifty campaign mode where I can fight the BOB day-by-day. It also has a fun flight model and with all the realism settings turned on is a big challenge.

Anyone else in here tried this game and perservered with it?

i have never heard of this games bout if i can get a old of the i wood love to try them out

I tried it and found it very disappointing... The clouds are flat, no volume at all, and in a flight sim that is just... well... stupid. The flight model also seemed a bit quirky, but that could just be me. There were a number of other small problems too. I havn't touched it since, but maybe I'll give it another go sometime...

it is really an old sim that has been upgraded but really in general it is faulty.....

....and excuse my english it is that i use a translator

Yeah, in the review they said that it would be more enjoyed for the strategy game aspect, for those who like that genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back