Avro Anson to Vulcan (+707) Technical Service Bulletins

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stralia
I was going to put this under Anson Documents but decided that it covers too many other aircraft so deserves a thread of its own so that Vulcan and 707 lovers can easily find it.

Ii covers the following aircraft. The original pages are many different sizes and some needed a lot of graffiti removed (company stamps and hand written notes etc). Some originals were the real thing, some were 1960s faxes and some were photocopies - real photocopies on photographic paper.
1657534359401.png

Attachments

• Avro TSBs ww2ac.pdf
    84.8 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I was going to put this under Anson Documents but decided that it covers too many other aircraft so deserves a thread of its own so that Vulcan and 707 lovers can easily find it.

Ii covers the following aircraft. The original pages are many different sizes and some needed a lot of graffiti removed (company stamps and hand written notes etc). Some originals were the real thing, some were 1960s faxes and some were photocopies - real photocopies on photographic paper.
View attachment 677193
Where did you post it - sounds quite useful.

OOPS - upload did not stick. I am reducing it and will put it in the above post.

IF that does not work I will split it into two files of about 250 pages each.
Have downloaded it - some excellent information. Thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back