Jun 27, 2007 #1 Ron Handgraaf Airman 1st Class 106 0 Joined Dec 27, 2006 Location Lelystad, Netherlands Website www.tailwheel.nl Pilot's and Flight Engineer's notes. Can be found at: Avro Lancaster Good reading! Regards Ron
Jun 27, 2007 #2 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Thanks Ron!!!!!!!!
Jun 27, 2007 #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Awesome I cant wait to get out of work and read it. Thank's Ron,
Jun 27, 2007 Thread starter #4 Ron Handgraaf Airman 1st Class 106 0 Joined Dec 27, 2006 Location Lelystad, Netherlands Website www.tailwheel.nl Hallo Micdrow, You'll have a lot of reading to do! Now I'm working on the "Meet the N3N" pictorial manual. What kind of work are you doing? Regards Ron
Hallo Micdrow, You'll have a lot of reading to do! Now I'm working on the "Meet the N3N" pictorial manual. What kind of work are you doing? Regards Ron
Jun 27, 2007 #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin I work as an equipment tech, maintaining machines and equipment for high end manufacturing of electronic boards.
I work as an equipment tech, maintaining machines and equipment for high end manufacturing of electronic boards.