B-17 Flying Fortress build from Wood

pappy1943

Recruit
3
6
Joined
Sep 10, 2023
Location
seattle
1000029481.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251104_152818330.jpg
    IMG_20251104_152818330.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20251019-082559.Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20251019-082559.Chrome.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 17628553613893845362989510957213.jpg
    17628553613893845362989510957213.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20251210_050533216_AE.jpg
    IMG_20251210_050533216_AE.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20251210_050241154_AE.jpg
    IMG_20251210_050241154_AE.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20251210_050032895_AE.jpg
    IMG_20251210_050032895_AE.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20251124_062922857_HDR_AE.jpg
    IMG_20251124_062922857_HDR_AE.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I am gobsmacked😳. Absolutely amazing. Please keep us up to date and post more pictures. Fantastic work.
 
CAF Airbase Arizona is building a B-17 cockpit section out of wood as well for a hands on display in the museum. I'll take some pics later this month when I'm down there to do some wrenching on the flying B-17.
 
Here's the CAF Airbase Arizona project down at Falcon Field. I'll be back down there at the end of Jan and again at the end of Feb, can post updates as they progress.

IMG_7639.JPEG

IMG_7640.JPEG
 
Very cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back