B-17 references?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

morphius_ms

Recruit
Feb 13, 2007
Hello,

I would like to know if there was anyway I could get a decent resolution of a B-17 schematic. I'm hoping for something around 800-1000 pixel range but I will take what I can get.

I already have the schematic pictures which are 300 pixels large, but they are too small. I can't see any of the details even when I blow them up to the size that I want.

I am basically looking for the front, top, and/or side pictures so that I can use them as references.

The reason I am looking for them is because I am going to create a 3d model of the She Hasta which my grandfather was the tail gunner in when it went down. My grand father passed away when I was in 3rd grade but I remember him, and want to do this to commemorate him and brave soldiers that fought in WWII.

Also if anyone has the nose art from the She Hasta that would be greatly appreciated. I have a couple of pictures already, and could probably recreate the nose art from that, but I was hoping for more of a straight on shot.

Thank you in advance.

Matthew

b17_mod.gif

boeing-b-17f-flying-fortress-3.gif

Hope they help.

oh wow those are great references thank you very much. I will post updates as soon as I can.

Hello,

I would like to know if there was anyway I could get a decent resolution of a B-17 schematic. I'm hoping for something around 800-1000 pixel range but I will take what I can get.

I already have the schematic pictures which are 300 pixels large, but they are too small. I can't see any of the details even when I blow them up to the size that I want.

I am basically looking for the front, top, and/or side pictures so that I can use them as references.

The reason I am looking for them is because I am going to create a 3d model of the She Hasta which my grandfather was the tail gunner in when it went down. My grand father passed away when I was in 3rd grade but I remember him, and want to do this to commemorate him and brave soldiers that fought in WWII.

Also if anyone has the nose art from the She Hasta that would be greatly appreciated. I have a couple of pictures already, and could probably recreate the nose art from that, but I was hoping for more of a straight on shot.

Thank you in advance.

Matthew
Matthew, My grandfather was Frank Madrid. I would love to get some more info about the plan and such. My name is Chris Madrid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back