b-24 manuals flint michigan library

Discussion in 'Other Mechanical Systems Tech.' started by brewerjerry, Sep 15, 2009.

1. brewerjerry

brewerjerry Active Member

Hi All,
    Doing one of my usual web trawls for manuals and came across this.
    Wish my local library kept stuff like it..
    cheers
    Jerry

You're searching: FLINT PUBLIC LIBRARY - ALL BRANCHES

Search Results
    3 titles matched: Consolidated Vultee Aircraft Corporation.

Main LibraryCody Branch North Flint Branch West Flint Branch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Airplane general, B-twenty four bombardment airplane : service and instruction manual Click to see all copies

by Consolidated Vultee Aircraft Corporation.
    the Corporation, c1944.
    Call #: 623.74 Co

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Hydraulics, B-twenty four bombardment airplane : service and instruction manual Click to see all copies

the Corporation, c1943.

3. Power plant, B-twenty four bombardment airplane : service and instruction manual Click to see all copies

the Corporation, c1944.

Flint Public Library Catalog

2. B-17engineer

B-17engineer Active Member

model builder
    I wish mine did to. But living in the area I do (Rural and unpopulated) the library has a small selection.

3. ozhawk40

ozhawk40 Active Member

I have one only until I win Lotto!
    You should try "Worldcat" = anybody from Dayton Ohio that likes photocopying ? :):)8)

Results for 'su:Airplanes, Military Handbooks, manuals, etc.' > 'Curtiss-Wright Corporation' [WorldCat.org]

Results 1-5 of about 5 (.16 seconds) First Prev 1 Next
    Select All Clear All Save to:
    Handbook of overhaul instructions for the models P-36A and P-36C pursuit airplanes manufactured by Curtiss Aeroplane Division, Curtiss-Wright Corp.
    by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Aeroplane Division.; United States. Army. Air Corps. Materiel Division. Field Service Section.;
    Book : National government publication
    Language: English
    Publisher: Wright Field, Dayton, Ohio : Materiel Division, Field Service Section, 1940.
    Handbook of service instructions for the model P-36A and P-36C pursuit airplanes manufactured by Curtiss Aeroplane Division, Curtiss-Wright Corp.
    by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Aeroplane Division.; United States. Army. Air Corps. Materiel Division. Field Service Section.;
    Publisher: Wright Field, Dayton, Ohio : Materiel Division, Field Service Section, 1941.
    Student notebook : Service Division School.
    by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Wright Aeronautical Division.;
    Book
    Publisher: Paterson, N.J. : Wright Aeronautical Corporation, [1943]
    Handbook of service instructions for the Model YP-37 pursuit airplane : manufactured by Curtiss Aeroplane Division, Curtiss-Wright Corp., Buffalo, N.Y.
    by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Airplane Division.; United States. Army. Air Corps. Materiel Division. Field Service Section.;
    Publisher: Wright Field, Dayton, Ohio : Published by Authority of The Chief of the Air Corps by the Materiel Division, Field Service Section, 1939.
    Handbook of service instructions for the Model P-40E-1 pursuit airplane : manufactured by Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Airplane Division, Buffalo Plants, Buffalo, N.Y.
    by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Airplane Division.; United States. Army. Air Corps. Materiel Division. Field Service Section.;
    Publisher: Wright Field, Dayton, Ohio : Published by Authority of The Chief of the Air Corps by the Materiel Division, Field Service Section, 1942.