B-24 Manufacturing Manual "Willow Run"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
Hey Guys, This is my first post. This is a technical manual for the Consolidated B-24 that was used at the Willow Run Plant to build the Liberator. It's about 320 pages long. It is loaded with technical information that I hadn't seen anywhere else and also many checklists for quality control. I love this manual and paid $150 for it but I'm very happy to share with you guys, that have shared so much with me. I would also like to show some appreciation to you guys that have scanned your own manuals to share with us, I know this one took me a good 8 hours but it was well worth it! Keith

In case the download link doesn't show up below, here it is RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting . Remember, I'm a newbie.

I don't recall where I got this but if anyone else has other editions, please let me know. Enjoy! Keith

Attachments

• b-24d-pilot-manual-b-24-field-service-bulletin.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 506
:evil:i file pdf che sto scaricando da un po di tempo a questa parte sono tutti dannneggiati
non si possono aprire fanno schifo e' un servizio scadente ,praticamente inutile.complimenti !!!
Saluti da Lupusinfabula

Can anyone tell me what language that is above or what it says? If something is wrong with the files I uploaded, I need to know to fix it. Thanks, Keith

Nevermind, I figured it out. One guy was having problems with rapidshare and the other guy said it worked fine. Thank You to Google Translator for Italian!

Last edited:
thanks i have no aircraft manuals just old ship, building and water system blueprints would you guys like some? Tom

Hi tlbates,

Many thanks for the drawings you have so generously shared. I would love to see any French ships plans you have, especially pre-dreadnoughts such as the French battleship "Jauréguiberry" of 1893 (Charles Martel class).

Regardless, I have enjoyed the ones you have uploaded already.

Again, thanks for sharing, Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back