B-24 Willow Run Technical Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
I found this really neat B-24 technical book on the website HathiTrust Home | www.hathitrust.org. Unless your a student at certain colleges you can't download a pdf of the whole book but can view the pages one at a time and save the pictures of the pages individually and then make a pdf book from them, I can't tell you how time consuming it was to download the files but there are some other good WW2 pilot training manuals on there that I would love to have, just don't have the time to do each page by page. Send me a msg if you want to help on some of these flight manuals, they are the late war more colorful type. I learned a few tricks to get a good quality picture download, so ask me before you waste your time. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Willow Run Bomber Plant.pdf
    28.9 MB · Views: 653
I can access the original PDFs. PM me if you have any requests. I have not figured out how to search the catalog efficiently, so I'd appreciate it if you can give specific URL or document information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back