B-25 Propeller blade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Popeye492fs

Recruit
Jul 31, 2020
I'm trying to find a B-25 propeller blade but have had no luck. I've been searching for 6359A blades but haven't seen any available. Can anyone point me in the right direction. The intent of the blade is to use as a tribute piece for my grandfather (a B-25 Engineer) so damage on the blade is fine.

-Popeye

We had some but are now gone after the last move. Where are you located. You can try searching for propeller overhaul companies in your area that overhaul the Hamilton Standard brand of Propeller. You may also be able to buy new surplus blades from a California Propeller company that handles surplus parts.

We had some but are now gone after the last move. Where are you located. You can try searching for propeller overhaul companies in your area that overhaul the Hamilton Standard brand of Propeller. You may also be able to buy new surplus blades from a California Propeller company that handles surplus parts.

currently stationed in England. Probably will be a while before I'm able to go stateside again. Online is my only option currently.

Contact every owner and museum with a B-25. They know stuff. They have stuff.

One of the groups you might wish to contact is the Yankee Air Museum, in Yspilanti, Michigan. They have the oldest B-25 ( a B-25D ) currently flying. They have had her for a loooong time, so their history has got several props involved for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back