B-29 Erection Maintnance Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I sent you an Email but you didnt respond,if you need a hand just let me know

I have ever scanned 100 pages of size A3 drawing book by myself before.
Frankly, I wanted to die because I had to scan a page twice or three times before I edit them to connect all copies adjusting angles precisely.

Scanning 1,000pages alone.....
Even if completed, I would never share them with others so soon:)
Sorry!

Last edited:
How about just taking pictures of the pages with a high res camera on a bipod?

I photographed many archival material this way.

Well forgive a bloke for offering a helping hand,hardly worth the trouble if it is going to attract unnecessary criticism.Bad timing on your behalf..now I wonder if I will bother to contribute some of the manuals that I have collected that are not on these forums...yes some of which are in the order of 800 to 1000 pages.

Well forgive a bloke for offering a helping hand,hardly worth the trouble if it is going to attract unnecessary criticism.Bad timing on your behalf..now I wonder if I will bother to contribute some of the manuals that I have collected that are not on these forums...yes some of which are in the order of 800 to 1000 pages.

Greetings Stonecold;

The guys working on this project are under a lot of
pressure right now. Working with PDF's can be one
large pain in the A**.

Remember the 11th Commandment .............

48794810.jpg

Later,

Mike

He has not posted in 18 months so I suspect he is peeved at some of the comments or made his "last flight".

A big loss as he certainly produced some great manuals for the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back