B-29 Part manual.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

10tweaker

Airman
Nov 18, 2007
If anyone has a B-29 parts manual I'd appreciate you letting me know about getting a copy--even if only partial. Specifically, I need any pages pertaining to the structure around the gun turrets--especially the lower one. Thanks.

Jim

If anyone has a B-29 parts manual I'd appreciate you letting me know about getting a copy--even if only partial. Specifically, I need any pages pertaining to the structure around the gun turrets--especially the lower one. Thanks.

Jim

Now thats a tough one there Jim, I will do some looking. I dont think I have documents on that area but might be able to find some pictures. Will look around.

Hi Jim,

I came up with this very poor drawing of the inside. Maybe try and contact the commereative airforce on the B-29 Fifi and see if they could send you some photo's.

Paul

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 196
Thanks Paul,
Some folks I know are trying to I.D. some wreckage they found and the current train of thought is that it belongs to a B-29. I appreciate the help--I'll check back from time to time or you can just drop me a line at my email. Take care.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back