B-36 videos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dimlee

Tech Sergeant
Feb 18, 2018
There was a discussion about B-36 in the other thread, so I decided to post links to new videos of Steven 197106 (Youtube).
I assume Il2 1946 BAT was used with the new graphics mod.
Cockpit internals is a bit raw and the flight model shows some typical bugs (barrel roll...) but it's a very impressive aircraft anyway. Modders do fantastic things with this old sim.

wait what
I was literally killed in a car wreck back in 2013. Took a long time to be able to get back to doing normal things, never healed 100%

Then in 2018, we had a massive wildfire that burned into our city and I ended up having to move, so 90% of all I own is still in storage because this house I bought was a pile of shit and needed a complete overhaul. Still...after all this time, not finished.
Effin' depressing, really.

I was literally killed in a car wreck back in 2013. Took a long time to be able to get back to doing normal things, never healed 100%

Then in 2018, we had a massive wildfire that burned into our city and I ended up having to move, so 90% of all I own is still in storage because this house I bought was a pile of shit and needed a complete overhaul. Still...after all this time, not finished.
Effin' depressing, really.
when you mean killed what do you mean
also, rip California

Users who are viewing this thread

Back