B24D Diorama "Return from Ploesti"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Possibly, but more likely to fragment, be knocked out of line, or knocked off. Possibly a slight bend.

Interested in seeing the B-17 dio.
Is it finished?

Cheers Chris

Thx for your interest Chris. I am still in the process of gathering after market parts. I plan to make the base as a map of western Europe with a few targets that identify the 486th BG, 332 BS missions. Trying to obtain a map of WW2 vintage may take some time. The B-17 will be "Lady Lightin II" out of Sudbury,UK flown by Lt Raymond F. Zuker. I had he opportunity to fly aboard the B-17 "Texas Raiders" with Zuke over the 1982 Worlds Fair in Knoxville,TN. and free access to any part of the plane I so desired.

"I have no fear here as on the field of battle"

Scipio

Thx for your interest Chris. I am still in the process of gathering after market parts. I plan to make the base as a map of western Europe with a few targets that identify the 486th BG, 332 BS missions. Trying to obtain a map of WW2 vintage may take some time. The B-17 will be "Lady Lightin II" out of Sudbury,UK flown by Lt Raymond F. Zuker. I had he opportunity to fly aboard the B-17 "Texas Raiders" with Zuke over the 1982 Worlds Fair in Knoxville,TN. and free access to any part of the plane I so desired.

"I have no fear here as on the field of battle"

Scipio

Awesome!

Excellent, good luck with finding the map.

Make sure you keep us updated with the build when it gets going.
I bet the flight was memorable.
I've got access to Sally B through the Sally B club but not in flight though, that would be a dream come true.

Cheers Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back