Aug 16, 2012 #21 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Aaron Brooks Wolters said: Vic, if plans don't change, hope to have the Spit under primer tomorrow but will see. Click to expand... Aaron, I'm not pushing mate, just jesting…………..have fun house sitting and mowing the yard!!
Aaron Brooks Wolters said: Vic, if plans don't change, hope to have the Spit under primer tomorrow but will see. Click to expand... Aaron, I'm not pushing mate, just jesting…………..have fun house sitting and mowing the yard!!
Aug 16, 2012 #22 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Welcome back H!
Aug 16, 2012 #23 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State He's back!
Aug 17, 2012 Thread starter #24 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks guys! Still have some hockey here and there but its more spread out so I have more time.
Aug 17, 2012 #25 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. G'day Harrison, good to see ya back!